Named one of Kirkus Reviews “Best of 2018!” Want to schedule an appearance or interview with Kathryn? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 12, 2019 Upcoming: NAMW Virtual Book Club
- September 11, 2019 Upcoming: Stories that Empower
- August 11, 2019 Post and Courier: Perseverance overcomes grief…
- July 2, 2019 Brave Girls with Tracy Imm
- March 12, 2019 Southern Literary Review
- March 12, 2019 Shelf Awareness
- January 22, 2019 A Year in Books Blog
- December 15, 2018 Named one of Kirkus Reviews Best of 2018!
- November 29, 2018 The AuthorsStoriesPodcast with Hank Garner
- November 28, 2018 Bookish November’s Most Brilliant Book Covers
- November 13, 2018 Chelsea Leigh Trescott, Thank You Heartbreak
- November 12, 2018 Parade Magazine-10 Feel Good Books for When You Need a Good Cry
- November 6, 2018 Michelle Dunton Cronauer, Writing Fun
- November 5, 2018 Laura Nicole Diamond, Writer’s Life
- November 1, 2018 Bustle ‘Becoming’ By Michelle Obama & 11 Nonfiction Books To Know This November (including Two Minus One!)
- October 28, 2018: Empowered Women Writing
- October 21, 2018: Stories that Empower
- October 17, 2018: Best Self Magazine – Healing With a Pen: Rebuilding an Imploded Life Through Writing a Book
- October 11, 2018 marriage.com -The Journey of Overcoming Divorce Devastation and Becoming Empowered
- October 1, 2018: Midwest Book Review says, “Anyone facing relationship challenges and changes later in life would do well to absorb Two Minus One‘s heart-wrenching, inspiring experiences, which hold lessons for all. Any self-help, memoir, or psychology reader will find Two Minus One holds much food for thought and insights relatively unique to Taylor’s book, which is especially striking in its note about how disasters happen: ‘Perhaps it is human nature that even when there are concerns, we see what we want to see and close our eyes to the rest.’“ – D. Donovan for Midwest Book Review – Read the full review HERE
- September 15, 2018: Kirkus Reviews says: “Taylor carefully explores her own rebuilding process, including time that she spent in therapy and the crucial support that she received from her friends. Her book may act as a lifeline for other women going through similar experiences, as it offers hope for newfound happiness…..Truthful, dignified, and pragmatic writing.” –Kirkus Reviews (starred) – Read the full review HERE
- August 15, 2018: Two Minus One on Book Buzz!
- August 9, 2018: Lovely Loveday “This remarkable read is perfect for anyone who has experienced loss, suffering, or heartache.” Read the full review HERE
- July 30, 2018: Soul Sciences Podcast – Healing from Sudden Loss: 2 Minus 1: memoir by Kathryn Taylor
Up for Review
If you’re a reviewer – grab your copy of Two Minus One to review now on Netgalley! CLICK HERE
Click on the image at left to view/download the most recent press release:
20 Questions with Kathryn Taylor
CLICK HERE to view/download interview with the author!
Or, watch the playlist below for a series of interviews with the author!